A Speaker Who Inspires
When you're looking for a speaker, there are two things that matter the most: You want someone who entertains your attendees (a bored audience is usually disengaged) and someone who delivers a powerful message that resonates long after the conference ends.
Dom Testa has entertained - and inspired - audiences for more than twenty years.
And then there are questions. What are your goals for the session? What positive takeaways are most important to you and your team?
Dom will sit down with you and get clear on your mission before even booking the date.
His most popular talks have touched on such issues as overcoming burnout, inspiring creativity, and building a solid relationship with customers. But that's only a brief sample, and every talk is customized to your audience and your industry.
“Dynamic speakers are hard to come by, so we were fortunate to book Dom Testa. He has the perfect mix of storytelling, humor, and inspiration.”
- Gwen Dooley, Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
Check out this quick glimpse of Dom in action:
Here's a partial list of the organizations Dom has worked with over the years.
- American Library Association (National Convention - Washington, D.C.)
- Monterey (California) County Public Libraries
- Executive Women's International
- International Reading Association (National Convention - Minneapolis)
- Rocky Mountain PBS
- Colorado Council on High School and College Relations
- Texas Library Association (Annual Convention - Houston)
- The Jefferson Foundation
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- The Colorado Education Initiative (Annual Conference - Denver)
- Book Trust
- Northern Colorado Writers Conference
- Colorado Independent Publishers Association
- Leadership Aurora
- Colorado Council International Reading Association
Besides professional associations and businesses, Dom has also spoken at schools for more than twenty years. His presentations are designed to inspire and challenge students, helping them to become the best version of themselves. Here's some feedback from a few of his latest school partners:
"Dom’s presentation was engaging and powerful. He covered many different aspects of being a writer, including getting started, challenges along the way, overcoming bias, and being successful in a competitive market. He humanized the process by tapping into the desire of each and every student to someday be a published author. This was a wonderful experience for our student body."
- Jennifer Conrad, Assistant Principal at The Manning School
"Dom provided exactly what we wanted – a relatable, humorous, and targeted presentation that set an exciting tone for the rest of our event."
- Ian Jones, Principal, Denver Online High School
"The level of enthusiasm that our students left with today was contagious and I wanted to make sure that their gratitude (and ours) made its way to you."
- Jessica Bishop, Academic Success SOSA, Prairie View Middle School
Dom is the author of the award-winning Galahad series of books for young adults, which makes for an ideal platform for his middle-school (grades 6-9) appearances.
Plus, writing under the pen name Buster Blank, he has published fun, intriguing books for middle-grade students (grades 3-5).
If you're a teacher, librarian, school administrator, or involved parent, talk to us about getting Dom in front of your students. You'll love the high-energy presentation, and the students will enjoy the positive message.